- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: InterActions Small Group
Bill Hybels is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Ill., and chairman of the board for the Willow Creek Association. The bestselling author of more than twenty books, including Leadership Axioms, Holy Discontent, Just Walk Across the Room, The Volunteer Revolution, and Courageous Leadership, and classics such as Too Busy Not to Pray and Becoming a Contagious Christian, Hybels is known worldwide as an expert in training Christian leaders to transform individuals and their communities through the local church. He and his wife, Lynne, have two adult children and two grandsons, Henry and Mac.
Kevin and Sherry Harney serve at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. They have authored Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church Youve Found and more than sixty small group Bible Studies. Learn more at: kevingharney.com and sherryharney.com
Carmen Peters5 Stars Out Of 5February 26, 2009Carmen PetersThis is definitely a must read for any Christian. Mr. Hybals simply and easily breaks down the basics of evangelizing and gives great to-do's at the end of each session. His approach teaches and eases you into being comfortable and inspired again by the story of Christ and why we need to continue to be a witness of Christ for His glory. " At all times preach the gospel, when necessary use words." St. Assisi
Elaine Simon5 Stars Out Of 5January 29, 2009Elaine SimonThe study group I am in from my church chose this book for our current study. We have completed the first two weeks and it has very good questions to help you realize that it is not so hard to share Jesus with others. It has calmed many of our ideas that we have to have a great "faith story" to share God. We have learned that living by example can be just as effective as a good "story".
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search