- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Are you ready to experience God's best?
In How to Reach Your Full Potential for God, best-selling author, teacher, and pastor Charles F. Stanley laid out seven essentials to an abundant lifeâ·the life of purpose that God planned specifically for you.
The How to Reach Your Full Potential for God Study Guide, takes you even deeper into biblical text to understand your unique role in the Father's kingdom. To help you, there are:
- Think About Today, Think About God, and Think About the Future sections to unpack the present, plan for the future, and discover God's purpose through it all;
- Bible passages to go deeper into the message of the book;
- A variety of questions, checklists, and writing exercises to unveil what Scripture teaches about your potential;
- And personal questions to help you discover more about your spiritual journey toward God's best.
Dr. Stanley says, "You are not here by accident. . . . You are here to accommplish a job that God assigned to you from eternity past."
If you settle for less than God's best in your life, the world will lose your contribution, and you will miss the exhilaration of reaching your full potential.
Chapter by chapter in this study guide, Dr. Stanley makes the biblical path to fulfilling your God-given potential clear, practical, and inspiring. Complete these exercises and find new vistas of joy, peace, and love that your heavenly Father has waiting for you.
Robin M. Arnold4 Stars Out Of 5March 10, 2010Robin M. ArnoldWhether you are a new Christian or spiritually mature I think Dr. Charles Stanley understands and provides a guide to reaching your full potential for God. Caught between jobs I find myself exactly, "living a settled-for life." I know better, but I've lost focus. Not for long with the strong straight forward guidance in this book. Dr. Stanley lays out 7 Essentials and at first read I've marked my book up pretty well. I can see using this devotional like however, to reinforce and keep focus. It's not the only book you should read, it's a Spirit inspired steady as He goes choice.
mzzterryTexasAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 23, 2010mzzterryTexasAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis book is subtitled Never Settle for Less than His Best. In the beginning this book reminded me of a book I had previously read about living a life filled with purpose, but this book proved to be filled with much deeper Biblical principals and was not nearly as new age, feel good as the purpose filled book. I would highly recommend this book for someone looking to live a life of purpose that God has planned for you.This book is divided into twelve chapters and is just over two hundred pages and very easy to read and understand. I read the entire book with a pen in hand so I could underline the ideas that I wanted to remember. I think I underlined something on every page. Chapter Two is entitled Don't Settle for Less. Dr. Stanley says "He (God) wants us to embrace the life He has planned for us. This means we must live all our days to the utmost." What a challenging statement.Having a clean heart, a clean mind, a healthy body are all addressed. He talks about right relationships, keeping a balanced schedule. I particularly enjoyed the section that talked about using the gifts God gives you to serve the body of Christ. It was in depth and insightful.One of the features of this book that I enjoyed was found at the end of each chapter they included a profile of a person telling how the person is using their God given potential to serve God. These were encouraging,personal, and meaningful glimpses into real life.Dr. Stanley is Senior Pastor of First Baptist CHurch in Atlanta, Georgia and has written many best selling books. This book was provided free to me from Thomas Nelson Publishers in turn for this review.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search