- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 118
Vendor: Gospel Light
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 X 0.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Cómo Transformar a los Niños en Campeones Espirituales (Transforming Children into Spiritual Champions)George Barna5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 18%
Other Customers Also Purchased
Located in: Springfield, MO
Submitted: May 05, 2008
Tell us a little about yourself. I grew up going to church without being taught to have a personal relationship with Jesus. As a teenager, I came to understand who God is and what He did for me through His Son. I have been fully committed to Him ever since and passionate about developing tools for others to raise children spiritually.
What was your motivation behind this project? I have loved raising my own children to experience a relationship with God. He is a very real part of our daily lives. With encouragement to make God part of their lives, kids respond to Him and naturally know He exists and is personal. I wanted to share with parents practical things we've done in our home that have nurtured this growth.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? My prayer is that parents (and grandparents or other guardians raising kids) will see that it's easy and natural to integrate spiritual discussions and activities into daily life--it's not some stilted formal experience we have to create.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? Writing out what we've practiced in our home over the years helped to solidify in my mind the need for intentional spiritual training in homes. It's also made me realize that while my kids are past the elementary years I need to continue their spiritual development, just in a different way as they move through the teen years.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? George Barna presents extremely valuable information through reliable research that can guide writers to develop the missing components of discipleship. I also enjoy Ted Dekker's novels, which inspire me to think of spiritual and eternal things in new and exciting ways--almost beyond our imagination.
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: It's the small, everyday things we do in our families that can make the biggest impact on their lives. Rather than waiting to do something big, keep in mind that consistency and honesty will take kids farther than you might think.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search