- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Teen expert Susie Shellenberger knows the difficulties both you and your daughter face. With keen insight and warm encouragement, she shows how you can positively influence and disciple your daughter. Along with practical suggestions, she offers interactive steps you can take with your daughter to establish a firm foundation in the Bible.
You know your teen daughter is being influenced every day. So step up! Decide you will be her greatest influence today.
Bonus Material! Includes a mother-daughter Bible study of 1 John
In her conversational style, Susie shows how a mother can maximize her influence in her daughters spiritual growth through the lifelong nurturing and discipleship of her daughters heart. With practical solutions firmly grounded in the Bible, she offers answers to the many questions Christian moms have, including:
- How can I talk to my daughter in a way that will bring us closer together?
- What can I do to lead my daughter into an authentic relationship with Christ?
- How can I teach my daughter to pray?
- How can I help her live a pure life in God?
- How can I encourage her to have healthy relationships with boys?
- And much more.
Raising a Spiritually Strong Daughter also includes many helpful questions to help mothers build a solid lifelong parenting strategy. And to help mothers start this important journey, Susie includes a mother-daughter Bible study on the book of 1 John.
Relevant, insightful, and accessible, Raising a Spiritually Strong Daughter gives moms the tools they need to help deepen their daughters faith.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Work of Christ: What the Events of Jesus' Life Mean for You - eBookR. C. SproulDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28128EB
31 Days of Prayer for My Child: A Parent's Guide - eBookSusan Alexander Yates, Allison Yates GaskinsBaker Books / 2005 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38808EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search