- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Jewish Roots: A Foundation of Biblical Theology - eBookDan JusterDestiny Image Messianic / 2011 / ePub$9.60 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 47% ($8.39)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW29003EB
Choose Love Prayer and Study Guide: The Three Simple Choices That Will Alter the Course of Your Life - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW68118EB
Acts of the Apostles- Everyman's Bible Commentary - eBookCharles C. RyrieMoody Publishers / 1961 / ePub$5.89 Retail:
$7.99Save 26% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21525EB
Raising positive, drug-free kids in a negative world is not easy, but in the long run it's easier than raising negative ones. Now, the bestselling motivational author reveals his simple prescription for success with children, step by positive step.
Drawing on the most comprehensive measurable results ever made available to an author his "I CAN" course, taught in more than five thousand schools with more than three million participants and his own successes and failures as a parent, Zig Ziglar offers sensible guidelines on:
- Praise and encouragement: Children can hardly have too much of the right kinds. Look for the good in your children and you will find it.
- Drugs: The latest statistics and a winning approach to teaching kids to say no, starting with cigarettes.
- Time: Quality time is not enough. Kids need a lot of time with parents (and virtually none with TV).
- Discipline: The loving parent will not shirk it.
- Sex and romance: Be frank, be firm, be realistic.
And much more, in a book that is both refreshingly old-fashioned and startlingly new.
Previous edition: 0-34541-022-x