- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8 1/2 X 5 7/16 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Discerning the Voice of God Workbook: How to Recognize When God SpeaksPriscilla ShirerLifeway / 2006 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$15.99Save 13% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW836620
Health PACE SCORE Key 1-3, Grades 9-12Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$3.30Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6012387
Top Performance, Revised Edition: How to Develop Excellence in Yourself and OthersZig Ziglar, Krish Dhanam, Bryan FlanaganRevell / 2004 / Trade Paperback$15.29 Retail:
$16.99Save 10% ($1.70)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW59745
Raising positive, drug-free kids in a negative world is not easy, but in the long run it's easier than raising negative ones. Now, the bestselling motivational author reveals his simple prescription for success with children, step by positive step.
Drawing on the most comprehensive measurable results ever made available to an author his "I CAN" course, taught in more than five thousand schools with more than three million participants and his own successes and failures as a parent, Zig Ziglar offers sensible guidelines on:
- Praise and encouragement: Children can hardly have too much of the right kinds. Look for the good in your children and you will find it.
- Drugs: The latest statistics and a winning approach to teaching kids to say no, starting with cigarettes.
- Time: Quality time is not enough. Kids need a lot of time with parents (and virtually none with TV).
- Discipline: The loving parent will not shirk it.
- Sex and romance: Be frank, be firm, be realistic.
And much more, in a book that is both refreshingly old-fashioned and startlingly new.
Previous edition: 0-34541-022-x