- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8 1/2 X 5 7/16 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Top Performance, Revised Edition: How to Develop Excellence in Yourself and OthersZig Ziglar, Krish Dhanam, Bryan FlanaganRevell / 2004 / Trade Paperback$15.29 Retail:
$16.99Save 10% ($1.70)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW59745
Raising positive, drug-free kids in a negative world is not easy, but in the long run it's easier than raising negative ones. Now, the bestselling motivational author reveals his simple prescription for success with children, step by positive step.
Drawing on the most comprehensive measurable results ever made available to an author his "I CAN" course, taught in more than five thousand schools with more than three million participants and his own successes and failures as a parent, Zig Ziglar offers sensible guidelines on:
- Praise and encouragement: Children can hardly have too much of the right kinds. Look for the good in your children and you will find it.
- Drugs: The latest statistics and a winning approach to teaching kids to say no, starting with cigarettes.
- Time: Quality time is not enough. Kids need a lot of time with parents (and virtually none with TV).
- Discipline: The loving parent will not shirk it.
- Sex and romance: Be frank, be firm, be realistic.
And much more, in a book that is both refreshingly old-fashioned and startlingly new.
Previous edition: 0-34541-022-x
Zig Ziglar, one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the country, delivers his message of humor, hope, and enthusiasm to audiences throughout the world. He is chairman of the Zig Ziglar Corporation, whose mission is to equip people to more fully utilize their physical, mental, and spiritual resources. His client list includes thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, churches, and nonprofit associations.