- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: 10 Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
A student who proudly parades around campus with their CU hoodie with a big Bible verse on the back? Or a rugby player who has a cross marked on his wrist strapping? Maybe its just the person who gets up before everyone else to read their Bible and pray?
Whatever it means to be radical, Hudson Taylor was it. A chemists son from Yorkshire who became a student in London, unremarkable in looks and not very elegant in speech. Yet this passionate disciple of Christ was determined to take the gospel to Chinas unpioneered inland provinces, and he grew into one of the most significant missionaries of all time.
Best selling author, Roger Steer has drawn together a collection of real life instances from Taylors remarkable life, each one teaching, by example, the true meaning of radical discipleship. As you will see to remain a radical disciple in tough situations tests everything we believe.
Be careful though, take this book seriously and you too may become radical.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search