- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Gems from respected Christian counselor H. Norman Wright's Quiet Times for Parents (Gold Medallion winner) are presented in this classy 4 x 6 padded hardcover with an eye-catching cover. This beautiful devotional has more than 280 readings and is perfect for on-the-go believers and gift giving.
Finding quiet time may seem impossible to busy moms and dads, but spending time with God is vital to staying energized and upbeat. No matter what their children's ages, parents will find encouragement, understanding, and great advice on
- filling their homes with joy
- knowing and providing what their children need
- growing in Christ even when days are hectic
- getting revitalized when feeling worn out
- coping on days when everything goes wrong
Packed with biblical wisdom on helping children grow strong and healthy and points for staying resourceful as parents, these short devotions provide an oasis of support and hope.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search