- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Gems from respected Christian counselor H. Norman Wright's Quiet Times for Parents (Gold Medallion winner) are presented in this classy 4 x 6 padded hardcover with an eye-catching cover. This beautiful devotional has more than 280 readings and is perfect for on-the-go believers and gift giving.
Finding quiet time may seem impossible to busy moms and dads, but spending time with God is vital to staying energized and upbeat. No matter what their children's ages, parents will find encouragement, understanding, and great advice on
- filling their homes with joy
- knowing and providing what their children need
- growing in Christ even when days are hectic
- getting revitalized when feeling worn out
- coping on days when everything goes wrong
Packed with biblical wisdom on helping children grow strong and healthy and points for staying resourceful as parents, these short devotions provide an oasis of support and hope.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search