Spend an evening analyzing the "game tapes" of life with Coach Tony Dungy and learn how you can be an everyday champion! This fast-paced and engaging presentation tackles topics such as dealing with disappointment, controlling anger, living with a sense of purpose, being salt and light to the world, perseverance, and more. Includes study materials in PDF format. Approx. 60 minutes.
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
In this engaging and revealing DVD presentation, Coach Tony Dungy encourages us to look beyond life's struggles and disappointments, and learn to live with a sense of purpose and significance. Anyone who loves sports and desires a winning life will enjoy this candid look at how one man used his quiet strength to rise to the top despite overwhelming personal and professional obstacles.
- Suitable for men, women, and small groups
- Addresses the life issues most people face
- Includes NFL footage
- Fast-paced, engaging style
- Can be viewed as one package or in 10 individual segments for small group study
- DVD-ROM includes PDF of study material
- Bonus features include Coach Dungy's key life verses, MP3 audio selections from the Quiet Strength audiobook, and tailgate recipes
- Topics include Stay focused on God during life's struggles and disappointments, Live life with a sense of purpose and significance, Toss materialism aside and enjoy the simple things, Focus on gratitude, love, and joy, Be salt and light to the world, Move forward and persevere.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.