- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
br />Get close to your child and take him to an animal world with this adorable and instructive book about fathers and sons. The text adopts simple phrases from the experience on a child to show that animal fathers also take care of their little ones. Illustrated with beautiful and soft colors, this book is perfect for sharing over a lovely lap.
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Dutton Juvenile
Publication Date: 2004
Dimensions: 7.00 X 7.00 X 0.20 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
La Pequeña Hija de Jairo (The Little Daughter of Jairus)Enid BlytonEditorial Portavoz / 1999 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$4.99Save 10% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10681
"I love my daddy because he takes naps with me."
These two beloved, best-selling concept books, richly illustrated by Ashley Wolff, are now available as board books for small hands. The youngest nursery tots will appreciate how phrases and actions from their own experiences also apply to animal babies. Each book begins with an affectionate scene between a human parent and child, but moves on to care giving in animal families. "She listens when I talk" shows a mamma cat and her mewing kitten. "She tucks me in features a kangaroo with her joey peeking out of her pouch. "He sings me songs" shows a gray wolf and his cub. In concept, text, and art, these are among the most warm and reassuring lap books ever.
Ashley Wolff is the creator and illustrator of many popular picture books.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Books >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Children >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Spanish >> Books
- Spanish >> Children
- Start A New Search