* Depressed, drained, and overweight? In our current culture, we're constantly bombarded with messages promoting unhealthy industrialized foods and slothful lifestyles. Dr. VerHulst suggests that there's a better path! In this faith-based easy-to-use guide to wellness, he offers short readable lessons supported by the latest scientific nutrition research and founded on Scripture. 128 pages, softcover from Siloam.
Format: Paperback Number of Pages: 128 Vendor: Siloam Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 X 0.32 (inches) ISBN: 1621362094 ISBN-13: 9781621362098 Availability: In Stock
Discover how easy great health can be!
30 Quick Tips for Better Health motivates you with timeless health principles from the Bible that are easy to put into practice. By focusing on the positive and sharing simple, straightforward advice, Dr. Don gives you the tools you need to look and feel your best, including:
· The key to relaxing and eliminating stress
· The diet designed by God specifically for you
· The importance of a peaceful nights sleep
· Tips for making exercise a regular and enjoyable part of your day
These thirty, practical steps will help you build new habits throughout the month or simply now and then, whenever you have the time or need a simple health solution.
Today is a new day! Take one step towards better health by reading just one of these thirty quick tips. You will find yourself on the path to a happier, healthier tomorrow.
Don VerHulst, MD, is a teacher, ordained minister, and speaker, and he hosts the television program Hope for Your Health. He is the author of Do This and Live Healthy. He embraces the naturopathic philosophy of health and has dedicated his life to teaching the principles of preventive medicine. He received his BS in zoology from the University of Michigan and his MD from Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Don and his wife, Susan, have four children.