- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Craig Gross founded Fireproof Ministries and XXXchurch.com and is the author of several books, including The Dirty Little Secret and Questions You Can't Ask Your Mama about Sex. He currently lives in Pasadena with his wife, Jeanette, and two kids, Nolan and Elise.
Gerie Biffle2 Stars Out Of 5August 2, 2010Gerie BiffleIts a good concept to put hard to talk about questions in the open for adults and teens. However, answers(though great Christian advice) were often too simple, not really practical for real everyday life, and redundant. Also, as a parent, I did not like the promiscuous "sex education" offered by this book. If, by some chance, my teen didn't already know what a (for instance) "Rainbow Party" was, I don't want them to know it exists. This book did not capture my teens interest, so from my point of view, the purchase did not accomplish my purpose.
Other Customers Also Purchased
1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: (Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start) - eBookHarry H. Harrison Jr.Thomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4485EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> High School/College
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search