- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Craig Gross founded Fireproof Ministries and XXXchurch.com and is the author of several books, including The Dirty Little Secret and Questions You Can't Ask Your Mama about Sex. He currently lives in Pasadena with his wife, Jeanette, and two kids, Nolan and Elise.
Gerie Biffle2 Stars Out Of 5August 2, 2010Gerie BiffleIts a good concept to put hard to talk about questions in the open for adults and teens. However, answers(though great Christian advice) were often too simple, not really practical for real everyday life, and redundant. Also, as a parent, I did not like the promiscuous "sex education" offered by this book. If, by some chance, my teen didn't already know what a (for instance) "Rainbow Party" was, I don't want them to know it exists. This book did not capture my teens interest, so from my point of view, the purchase did not accomplish my purpose.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> High School/College
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search