- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Respected Christian counselor H. Norman Wright draws from his extensive experience to help couples establish strong, loving marriages. Whether divorced or widowed, people who marry again face unique challenges. Through 101 questions, Norm helps readers know their own views and understand where they agree and disagree with their future mates on finances, roles, sexuality, children, responsibilities, and previous relationship issues.
Couples will work together to:
- make sure they're ready for a new marriage
- discover the essentials for successful remarriages
- clearly communicate personal and family needs
- establish realistic expectations for their new marriage
- handle common problems in remarriage: previous partners, in-laws (past and present), merged families, money, sexual issues
Offering plenty of room for written responses, this essential premarriage guide helps couples work through problem areas before they become issues. They will also discover areas of strength and agreement that will help them establish a solid foundation for success.
Ideal for couples, study groups, ministers, and counselors.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts Workbook for Women: Nine Questions to Ask Before and After You RemarryDr. Les Parrott, Dr. Leslie ParrottZondervan / 2006 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW275857
Smart Stepmom, The: Practical Steps to Help You Thrive - eBookRon L. Deal, Laura PetherbridgeBethany House / 2009 / ePub$9.29 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4316EB
The Story, NIV: The Bible As One Continuous Story of God and His People. HardcoverZondervan / 2011 / Hardcover$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 122 Reviews
$19.99Save 75% ($14.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950974Video
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Remarriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Remarriage
- Start A New Search