- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Respected Christian counselor H. Norman Wright draws from his extensive experience to help couples establish strong, loving marriages. Whether divorced or widowed, people who marry again face unique challenges. Through 101 questions, Norm helps readers know their own views and understand where they agree and disagree with their future mates on finances, roles, sexuality, children, responsibilities, and previous relationship issues.
Couples will work together to:
- make sure they're ready for a new marriage
- discover the essentials for successful remarriages
- clearly communicate personal and family needs
- establish realistic expectations for their new marriage
- handle common problems in remarriage: previous partners, in-laws (past and present), merged families, money, sexual issues
Offering plenty of room for written responses, this essential premarriage guide helps couples work through problem areas before they become issues. They will also discover areas of strength and agreement that will help them establish a solid foundation for success.
Ideal for couples, study groups, ministers, and counselors.
Pat3 Stars Out Of 5101 Questions to Ask Before You get RemarriedJanuary 11, 2015PatValue: 3Meets Expectations: 2After reading this, I think that anyone contemplating marriage to "anyone" even for the "first time or subsequent marriages" would think twice!!! Absolutely no one would ever consider marriage at all as it has too many detailed questions that would be impossible to ever come to any agreement with another human being. Very tiring to read the questions, let alone answer them. Sorry folks...just my view.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Remarriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Remarriage
- Start A New Search