- All Products
- Activities & Traditionshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138086&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Press
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
UNDERSTANDING THE OMNIPOTENT GOD… WHO ASKS QUESTIONS OF US
Why would God ask anyone a question? We ask questions when we dont understand. Yet, the Creator of the universe who spoke all that we see into being asks questions. Unimaginable power and wisdom are already His. As strange as it may seem to us, the Bible is filled with questions God asks. He is not the one who needs answers these questions help us to understand both God and ourselves.
- Delve into the answers found by Job, Adam, Cain, Moses, Joshua, Elijah, and others
- Examine our fundamental assumptions about God, human nature, relationships, origins, and purpose
- Learn about godly character and Gods transforming message
Find a powerful supplement for family worship, Bible study, and personal devotions in the Questions God Asks. Stop demanding answers from God and begin answering the questions He asks of us.
Israel Wayne is an author and conference speaker who has a passion for defending the Christian faith and promoting a Biblical worldview. The author of Homeschooling from a Biblical Worldview and Full-Time Parenting: A Guide to Family-Based Discipleship, Israel has written a regular column for the Home School Digest and Brush Arbor Revival Quarterly magazines and is the site editor for ChristianWorldview.net. He is a homeschool father of seven and his newest title, Questions God Asks, is due out Spring 2014.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What In the World Is Going On?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore - eBookDavid JeremiahThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$9.01 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 182 Reviews
$9.99Save 10% ($0.98)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6160EB
Secrets of Intercessory Prayer, The: Unleashing God's Power in the Lives of Those You Love - eBookJack HayfordChosen Books / 2012 / ePub$7.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33595EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search