What do Mormons teach about Jesus, the Trinity, God, baptism for the dead, and how to be saved? Explore 10 critical questions regarding the beliefs and practices of Latter-day Saints (LDS) and compare with what the Bible teaches about each:
- Did the Christian church really need to be restored?
- Was Joseph Smith a true prophet of God?
- What is Mormon scripture?
- Is the Bible trustworthy Scripture?
- Is the Book of Mormon an ancient document?
- Is the God of Mormonism the God of the Bible?
- Does Mormonism teach the truth about Jesus?
- Can we earn our salvation?
- Why do Mormons build temples?
- Does Mormonism teach polygamy?
Includes a Glossary of Mormon Terms, extremely helpful to those who desire to witness to Mormons, offers a listing of additional resources for learning more about Mormons/Latter-day Saints, and additional insights and information that improve outreach to Mormon co-workers and acquaintances. Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers.
Many religious groups claim to believe in Christian doctrines like the deity of Jesus and the Trinity. While their followers are often sincere, when they use Christian terms they can mean something very different from what the Bible actually teaches. This new series offers a clear, down-to-earth summary of what each group believes, insights on common misunderstandings and how to correct them, and tips on witnessing to your friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Available December 2006.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.