The Big Book of Questions & Answers About Jesus: A Family Guide to Jesus' Life and Ministry
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Christian Focus Publications
Publication Date: 2000
Dimensions: 11.75 X 8.25 X .25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
The Plan that Began Before Time: How God Got the World Ready for JesusSinclair B. FergusonChristian Focus Publications / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW504519
Following on from the success of the original Big Book of Questions and Answers, this book tackles the many questions that children have about Jesus, including:
- What was special about Jesus?
- Why did Jesus heal sick people?
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- How can I give my life to Jesus?
An answer is given for each question, accompanied by a page of reading and a memory verse. To help the children take the message on board there are activities and suggestions for discussion. Prayers are also given to encourage them to bring every aspect of life to their Heavenly Father.
An invaluable tool for introducing children to Jesus and helping them to get to know Him better, in an enjoyable and interactive way.
Short listed for 'Christian Children's Book of the Year'.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Spelling Workout 2001/2002 Level C Student EditionModern Curriculum Press / 2002 / Trade Paperback$9.89 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.47Save 21% ($2.58)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW224828
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Family
- Books >> Christian Living
- Books >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Family
- Books >> Family >> Parenting
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family
- Children >> Christian Living
- Children >> Kids Devotionals >> Family
- Christian Living
- Family >> Parenting
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search