- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
23 Questions About Hell contains to-the-point answers to the questions that Bill Wiese has most been asked about hell since his best-selling 23 Minutes in Hell first released. Each answer is based on the Word of God, and the combined answers provide a fresh understanding about some of lifes "Whys" as they relate to hell and eternity. This book will clear up misconceptions and presuppositions about Gods character, and about who goes to heaven, and who doesnt. It clearly demonstrates that we are held accountable for our decisions in life.
Bill Wiese is the New York Times best selling author of 23 Minutes in Hell. He has been a dedicated Christian and has served in various capacities including teaching and leading worship since 1970. He has appeared on several television and radio shows and is an accomplished speaker. Bill is a successful Realtor with over thirty years of experience. He lives with his wife, Annette, in Southern California.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Problem of Evil
- Start A New Search