- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
77 FAQs About God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered - eBookJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$8.16 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 46% ($6.83)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW31767EB
God's Not Dead: Evidence for God in an Age of Uncertainty - eBookRice BroocksThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34798EB
Inerrancy and Worldview: Answering Modern Challenges to the Bible - eBookVern Sheridan PoythressCrossway / 2012 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28970EB
Still Standing: 8 Winning Strategies for Facing Tough Times - eBookJames MerrittHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32372EB
Finding Peace: God's Promise of a Life Free from Regret, Anxiety, and Fear - eBookCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2007 / ePub$6.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17203EB
52 Weeks with Jesus: Fall in Love with the One Who Changed Everything, hardcoverJames MerrittHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW961013
James Merritt, popular pastor, author, and host of the television show Touching Lives, knows that when people wrestle with doubts, they are missing out on the security, promises, and power of Christ.
Avoiding academic lingo, Merritt presents relatable, relevant responses to the hard questions that seekers and Christians hesitate to ask or answer:
- Why is there so much suffering in the world if God is in control
- How can I discover God s will for my life?
- Why is Jesus the only way to God, and how can I defend this?
- What should I do about the moral gray areas of my life?
- Why should anybody believe the Bible?
Whether read straight through or used as a reference for specific topics, this insightful resource reveals the uncompromised truths of the Christian faith and the depth and importance of its precepts for every person, every life.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Start A New Search