- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Do You Like Jesus but Not the Church?: Exploring Uncomfortable Questions about Christianity and the Church - eBookDan KimballZondervan / 2011 / ePub$9.99Availability: This product will be released on 08/30/16.CBD Stock No: WW16452EB
An Interview with God: Questions You're Asking and How the Bible Answers Them - eBookWoodrow KrollMoody Publishers / 2004 / ePub$6.89 Retail:
$8.99Save 23% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10169EB
Still Standing: 8 Winning Strategies for Facing Tough Times - eBookJames MerrittHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32372EB
Finding Peace: God's Promise of a Life Free from Regret, Anxiety, and Fear - eBookCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2007 / ePub$6.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17203EB
52 Weeks with Jesus: Fall in Love with the One Who Changed Everything, hardcoverJames MerrittHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Hardcover$14.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$19.99Save 28% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW961013
James Merritt, popular pastor, author, and host of the television show Touching Lives, knows that when people wrestle with doubts, they are missing out on the security, promises, and power of Christ.
Avoiding academic lingo, Merritt presents relatable, relevant responses to the hard questions that seekers and Christians hesitate to ask or answer:
- Why is there so much suffering in the world if God is in control
- How can I discover God s will for my life?
- Why is Jesus the only way to God, and how can I defend this?
- What should I do about the moral gray areas of my life?
- Why should anybody believe the Bible?
Whether read straight through or used as a reference for specific topics, this insightful resource reveals the uncompromised truths of the Christian faith and the depth and importance of its precepts for every person, every life.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Start A New Search