Quest Study Bible: Question and Answer Bible--Soft leather-look, Marine blue/Meadow green 1984
- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- TEV-Today's English Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Answers to Your Puzzling Questions
Revised in-text notes and articles answering nearly 7,000 of the most commonly asked questions about specific Bible passages.
Many people want to read the Bible but are hindered or even prohibited because they're afraid they won't understand what it means. The NIV Quest Study Bible, answers thousands of the most commonly asked questions based on extensive research of Bible readers.The editors of Christianity Today International, along with over 100 respected Bible scholars and pastors, have developed this engaging and straightforward study Bible to guide readers in their search to understand the Scriptures.
This revision offers the same popular format as the original Quest Study Bible with 100 new articles and 800 new side-column notes formatted as questions and answers. New features include color verse numbers for verses with questions answered in the side column, an article index, plus an expanded subject index that categorizes all articles and side-column notes.
- Nearly 7,000 side-column Questions and Answers (800 new) addressing basic textual, historical, and theological questions.
- Verse numbers in color to indicate a Question and Answer on that verse.
- Over 350 Articles (100 new) tackling provocative questions by contemporary readers of the Bible.
- New article index and expanded subject index help you find the answers you're looking for.
- Book Introductions answering questions about each Bible book.
- Timelines showing relationships between biblical events.
- Over 150 two-color in-text charts, timelines, and maps furnish the background information you need to understand different passages.
- Scripture Link cross references.
- Small in-text letter "D" after words with definitions in the dictionary.
- Expanded Subject Index including all Questions and Answers and Articles.
- Concordance, dictionary, 16-page full-color map section, new 7-page full-color timeline section, and reading plans assist your study of the Bible.
- Reading plans.
- Presentation page.
- Single-column format.
- Two-color design throughout.
- Uses the clear, accurate New International Version text.
- 9-point type.
- Leather-like Italian Duo-Tone, Marine blue/Meadow green
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 1944
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.75 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Single Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
NIV Revised Quest Study Bible Bonded Leather, Burgundy 1984Bible5 Stars Out Of 5 52 ReviewsSave 58%
NIV Revised Quest Study Bible Bonded Leather, Navy 1984Bible5 Stars Out Of 5 52 ReviewsSave 45%
Life With God Book 2, Basics for New ChristiansHelen JohnsSave 10%
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Supernatural Ways of Royalty: Discovering Your Rights and Privileges of Being a Son or Daughter of GodBill Johnson, Kris Vollotton4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 25%
NIV Quest Study Bible: The Question and Answer Bible, Imitation Leather, Brown Gray 5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 31%Video
Commanding Your Morning Daily Devotional: Unleash God's Power in Your Life Every Day of the YearCindy TrimmSave 28%