- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
You have a story. So does the guy sitting next to you at Starbucks, the lady in the car next to yours at the stoplight, your best friend, your boss. A story of plans that fizzled, people who let you down, or goals that came to nothing. A story of a time you had to turn to Plan B.
So, what do you do with a shattered dream? Or an unmet expectation? How do you accept your Plan B when God doesnt show up the way you thought he would?
In his book Plan B, Pete Wilson showed how God often does His best work in our most hopeless situations. In this DVD-based study, Pete shows you how to take the ideas in the Plan B book and appy them to your life.
With powerful real-life stories of disappointments and tragedy along with biblical stories and teaching, the Putting Plan B Into Action Participant's Guide will lead you and your small group through the process of discovering the Plan B for your life, accepting your story, and embracing it as your reality. This is your chance to share with and embrace a community of believers to begin a journey of real healing and change.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Too Close Too Soon: Avoiding the Heartache of Premature Intimacy - eBookJim Talley, Bobbie ReedThomas Nelson / 1989 / ePub$7.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17651EB
What Happens When Young Women Say Yes to God: Embracing God's Amazing Adventure for You - eBookLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$8.41 Retail:
$11.99Save 30% ($3.58)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39332EB
Young Woman's Guide to Setting Boundaries, A: Six Steps to Help Teens *Make Smart Choices *Cope with Stress * Untangle Mixed-Up Emotions - eBookAllison BottkeHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$4.79 Retail:
$11.99Save 60% ($7.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66314EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search