- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
You have a story. So does the guy sitting next to you at Starbucks, the lady in the car next to yours at the stoplight, your best friend, your boss. A story of plans that fizzled, people who let you down, or goals that came to nothing. A story of a time you had to turn to Plan B.
So, what do you do with a shattered dream? Or an unmet expectation? How do you accept your Plan B when God doesnt show up the way you thought he would?
In his book Plan B, Pete Wilson showed how God often does His best work in our most hopeless situations. In this DVD-based study, Pete shows you how to take the ideas in the Plan B book and appy them to your life.
With powerful real-life stories of disappointments and tragedy along with biblical stories and teaching, the Putting Plan B Into Action Participant's Guide will lead you and your small group through the process of discovering the Plan B for your life, accepting your story, and embracing it as your reality. This is your chance to share with and embrace a community of believers to begin a journey of real healing and change.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search