- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
You have a story. So does the guy sitting next to you at Starbucks, the lady in the car next to yours at the stoplight, your best friend, your boss. A story of plans that fizzled, people who let you down, or goals that came to nothing. A story of a time you had to turn to Plan B.
So, what do you do with a shattered dream? Or an unmet expectation? How do you accept your Plan B when God doesnt show up the way you thought he would?
In his book Plan B, Pete Wilson showed how God often does His best work in our most hopeless situations. In this DVD-based study, Pete shows you how to take the ideas in the Plan B book and appy them to your life.
With powerful real-life stories of disappointments and tragedy along with biblical stories and teaching, the Putting Plan B Into Action Participant's Guide will lead you and your small group through the process of discovering the Plan B for your life, accepting your story, and embracing it as your reality. This is your chance to share with and embrace a community of believers to begin a journey of real healing and change.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What Happens When Young Women Say Yes to God: Embracing God's Amazing Adventure for You - eBookLysa TerKeurstLysa TerKeurst / 2013 / ePub$8.41 Retail:
$11.99Save 30% ($3.58)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39332EB
Moving from Loneliness to Intimacy in your Marriage [Download]Dr. David ClarkeFocus on the Family / 2014 / Audio Download$1.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA20935-CP
Too Close Too Soon: Avoiding the Heartache of Premature Intimacy - eBookJim Talley, Bobbie ReedThomas Nelson / 1989 / ePub$7.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17651EB
Married...But Lonely: Stop merely existing. Start living intimately. - eBookDavid E. Clarke Ph.D.Siloam / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35498EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search