- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/82/93/892113_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/58/89/892113_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/58/90/892113_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session One - God Rising||media||?|
In this six-session, video-based study, Margaret Feinberg explores some of her favorite stories from the Book of Genesis. These stories tell the tales of men and women whose lives are marked with loss and pain, acceptance and rejection, triumph and tragedy, and yet God is at work in all of them-calling people back into a relationship with him.
The companion participant guide includes six sessions that includes ideas for activities, icebreakers, and five studies per session for those who want to dig deeper into Scripture at home.
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Experiencing Spiritual Revival, Women of Faith Bible StudyMargaret FeinbergThomas Nelson / 2013 / Hardcover$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW679132
Pursuing God's Love DVD: Stories from the Book of GenesisMargaret FeinbergZondervan / 2011 / DVD$11.00 Retail:
$26.99Save 59% ($15.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW428220
Pursuing God's Love Participant's Guide: Stories from the Book of GenesisMargaret FeinbergZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW428237
In this six-session small group Bible study, Pursuing Gods Love, Margaret Feinberg looks at six stories of redemption reminding us nothing is beyond Gods love and transforming power.
The book of Genesis reminds us that we are meant to experience Gods love and become expressions of that love in our world. It reminds us that God is all powerful, all knowing, abounding in imagination, creativity, mystery, and wisdom. And that includes when we question Gods love or act in disobedience, God pursues us.
This study includes six sessions that can be adapted to any number of weeks. It also features ideas for experiential activities and icebreakers, and five after-hours studies per session for those who want to dig deeper into Scripture at home.
Through it, you will recognize again the depths of Gods love and the passion of Gods faithful commitment to you as you boldly live out His purposes. Designed for use with the Pursuing Gods Love DVD (included together in this pack).
1. God Rising (Genesis 1-3)
2. Call on the Name of the Lord (Genesis 4-11)
3. The Pursuit, the Promise, and the Provision (Genesis 12 -23)
4. When Love Goes Right and When Love Goes Wrong (Genesis 24-27)
5. Its Not about You (Genesis 28-36)
6. Finding God among Prisons and Palaces (Genesis 37-50)
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lost in Wonder: Rediscovering the Spiritual Art of AttentivenessEsther de WaalLiturgical Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$16.95Save 17% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW638217
The Greatest Gift DVD: Unwrapping the Full Love Story of ChristmasAnn VoskampTyndale House / 2014 / DVD$12.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW397184
The Storm Inside: Trade the Chaos of How You Feel for the Truth of Who You AreSheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2014 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$21.99Save 36% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW204878Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search