- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Having more of Jesus in your life leads you into a world of unparalleled privilege.
In Pursuing More of Jesus (previously titled My Heart's Cry), gifted Bible teacher and acclaimed conference speaker Anne Graham Lotz shows you how saturating your life with more of Jesus is the key to:
- restoring love to your marriage
- finding the antidote to fear
- discovering hope in your grief
- loving others with whom you are totally incompatible
- acquiring the courageous competency to speak out in a doubting world
- making your service to God more fruitful
Susan Potantus5 Stars Out Of 5Fabulous, life-altering book!August 10, 2011Susan PotantusQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Fabulous book by Anne Graham. Highly reccommend it to anyone who wants to go deeper with the Lord.
Brenda Barrett5 Stars Out Of 5November 4, 2009Brenda BarrettI am doing a ladies weekly study using this book/workbook/DVD. It is by far the best Bible study I have ever done! A.G. Lotz captured my attention and made me yearn for more of Jesus. I can't stop reading my Bible. Finally- I am on fire! Thank you Anne! A must read for every Christian
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Magnificent Obsession: Embracing the God-Filled Life - eBookAnne Graham LotzZondervan / 2009 / ePub$8.995 Stars Out Of 5 28 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2939EB
The Insanity of Obedience: Walking with Jesus in Tough Places - eBookNik Ripken, Barry StrickerB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.993 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49749EB
NIV Chronological Study Bible, Leathersoft, brown/auburnThomas Nelson / 2014 / Imitation Leather$47.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$79.99Save 40% ($32.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW680275
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search