- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Living Christ: The Extraordinary Lives of Today's Spiritual Heroes - eBookHarold FickettImage Entertainment / 2002 / ePub$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12743EB
Confident Computing for the Over 50s: Teach Yourself / Digital original - eBookBob ReevesTeach Yourself / 2010 / ePub$6.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63450EB
Having more of Jesus in your life leads you into a world of unparalleled privilege.
In Pursuing More of Jesus (previously titled My Heart's Cry), gifted Bible teacher and acclaimed conference speaker Anne Graham Lotz shows you how saturating your life with more of Jesus is the key to:
- restoring love to your marriage
- finding the antidote to fear
- discovering hope in your grief
- loving others with whom you are totally incompatible
- acquiring the courageous competency to speak out in a doubting world
- making your service to God more fruitful
Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham, is the president and CEO of AnGeL Ministries, a nonprofit organization that undergirds her efforts to draw people into a life-changing relationship with God through his Word. Anne launched her revival ministry in 2000 and has spoken on seven continents, in more than twenty foreign countries, proclaiming the Word of God in arenas, churches, seminaries, and prisons. She is also the award-winning author of ten books, including her most recent, The Magnificent Obsession.
Susan Potantus5 Stars Out Of 5Fabulous, life-altering book!August 10, 2011Susan PotantusQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Fabulous book by Anne Graham. Highly reccommend it to anyone who wants to go deeper with the Lord.
Brenda Barrett5 Stars Out Of 5November 4, 2009Brenda BarrettI am doing a ladies weekly study using this book/workbook/DVD. It is by far the best Bible study I have ever done! A.G. Lotz captured my attention and made me yearn for more of Jesus. I can't stop reading my Bible. Finally- I am on fire! Thank you Anne! A must read for every Christian
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search