- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Having more of Jesus in your life leads you into a world of unparalleled privilege.
In Pursuing More of Jesus (previously titled My Heart's Cry), gifted Bible teacher and acclaimed conference speaker Anne Graham Lotz shows you how saturating your life with more of Jesus is the key to:
- restoring love to your marriage
- finding the antidote to fear
- discovering hope in your grief
- loving others with whom you are totally incompatible
- acquiring the courageous competency to speak out in a doubting world
- making your service to God more fruitful
Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham, is the president and CEO of AnGeL Ministries, a nonprofit organization that undergirds her efforts to draw people into a life-changing relationship with God through his Word. Anne launched her revival ministry in 2000 and has spoken on seven continents, in more than twenty foreign countries, proclaiming the Word of God in arenas, churches, seminaries, and prisons. She is also the award-winning author of ten books, including her most recent, The Magnificent Obsession.
Susan Potantus5 Stars Out Of 5Fabulous, life-altering book!August 10, 2011Susan PotantusQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Fabulous book by Anne Graham. Highly reccommend it to anyone who wants to go deeper with the Lord.
Brenda Barrett5 Stars Out Of 5November 4, 2009Brenda BarrettI am doing a ladies weekly study using this book/workbook/DVD. It is by far the best Bible study I have ever done! A.G. Lotz captured my attention and made me yearn for more of Jesus. I can't stop reading my Bible. Finally- I am on fire! Thank you Anne! A must read for every Christian
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search