rescues students from boring drill and practice. It gives them super powers in punctuation, grammar, usage, and reading comprehension for crystal clear communication. These unique activities are highly effective, quick, easy to teach, and more fun than any punctuation or grammar activities your students will ever do.
Students analyze context clues and apply punctuation rules to clarify the meaning of odd, convoluted, and misleading statements . These deductive thinking activities are fun, fast, and lots of laughs. GRADES 5 AND 6
- Includes 123 activities
- All activities can be done in learning or test mode
- Includes pretest/posttest
- On-screen instructions and hints
- Self-tutoring for independent play
- Printable scores and student data
- Saves unfinished games
Windows XP/2000/ME/NT/98/95; Mac OS X; 64 MB RAM.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.