‘Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to work we go…’
In the Disney version of Snow White, the seven dwarfs go off to the mine each morning singing happily. But their joyful enthusiasm is often far removed from our own experience of work.
These studies look at six psalms to ‘sing’ in the workplace. These are not general studies of the Psalms but rather a thematic journey through selected psalms that focus on how these Spirit-inspired songs relate to our everyday working lives. They address the frustration we often feel with work, the temptations to compromise, the busyness and stress of the workplace and the sometimes overwhelming expectations of colleagues. They will also help us to celebrate the good days when everything goes like a dream.
6 Lessons include:
- Talkabout: discussion starters
- Investigate: inductive study questions
- Explore More: (optional) questions that connect the text with other parts of the Bible
- Apply sections
- Getting Personal opportunities for each member
- Prayer thanksgiving and requests based on the text studied.
The Leader's Guide provides historical background information, explanations of the text, guidance on how best to help uncover the truths, and extra activity ideas.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.