- All Products
- Teenshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (6,589)
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Discover practical ways to nurture lasting faith, respect, and discipline in your teens! Seasoned youth workers Lee Vukich and Steve Vandegriff discuss the difficult issues today's adolescents often face---and help you teach your children to recognize the danger and resist the temptations of modern culture.
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens, Second Edition with Study GuidePaul David Tripp5 Stars Out Of 5 11 ReviewsSave 34%
I Don't Want to Go to Church with Kids and ReligionScott CooperSave 15%
8 Things No Kid Should Leave Home Without: Empower Your Teens to Live on Their Own and Be SuccessfulJoe McGeeSave 21%
PARENTING IS A TOUGH TASK IN TODAY'S PERMISSIVE SOCIETY.
Many teens know the Lord, hold a passion for him, worship him, and serve him, but problems come when they have to make a choice between right and wrong. Often, bad choices are not the fault of teens, for they have never been taught how to live in our permissive culture. Help is now available.
Protecting Your Teen from Disturbing Behavior informs parents (and youth workers) how to instruct today's teens in the essential area of respect, discipline, and obedience. The aim of the book is to help teenagers become life-long, obedient, and productive Christians.
THIS BOOK'S GOALS
* Informing parents on the purpose of conviction and obedience
* Explaining that conviction from God is a good thing.
* Informing parents of the purpose of accountability, and it's role in guiding teens.
* Helping parents help their teens when it comes to discernment.
* Making parents aware of the key issues facing youth today.
* Providing practical tips and suggestions to help today's teens become life-long committed Christians.
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Young Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices: Your Life God's WayElizabeth George4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 25%