- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Christian Parenting Today Bible Study
Living with a prodigal requires clearly defined boundaries.
We ve heard all the rules about parenting and tried to utilize the guidelines we ve been given. At some point, we may have even memorized Deuteronomy 6. But so far, the formulas haven t worked. That foundation we so carefully laid is falling apart.
Maybe we need to re-examine the boundaries. Utilizing the concept of boundaries helps us determine the borders of parenting and sends clear signals to our children. But how do we set those boundaries? Are the boundaries just for our children or are they also for us? This study will examine these questions and provide some practical tips for setting boundaries.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Deuteronomy 6; Psalm 55; Luke 15:11 32; Ephesians 4:29 32
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one:Examine your expectations.
--Teaching point two: Choose your battles.
--Teaching point three: Forgive (Oh, no not forgiveness!).
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search