- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Christian Parenting Today Bible Study
As parents of prodigals, we focus on the promises of God.
During these studies on living with a prodigal, we ve listed the realities, learned when to set boundaries, and discussed how to fight the spiritual war. Now comes the hard part believing the promises God has given us. This is an active belief, requiring more than head knowledge about the Almighty. This involves believing that God is good, loving, and active in our child s life, even when we cannot see evidence of it.
How do we stay in hope when all we see is chaos? Are the promises of the Bible current enough for our family s crisis? Take heart.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 37; Isaiah 49; Jeremiah 31; 2 Corinthians 10:5; 1 Thessalonians 5:16 24
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Keep hope alive.
--Teaching point two: Let God do it.
--Teaching point three: Keep praising God.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search