- All Products
- Church History× (974)
- American Religious History
- Ancient Writings of the Early Church
- Art & Architecture
- Awakenings & Revivals
- Backgrounds of Early Christianity
- Church History Surveys
- General Church History Studies
- Historical Theology
- History of Missions
- History of Preaching
- History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- History of Worship
- Medieval Studies
- Movements & Traditions
- NT History
- OT History
- Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Puritan Studies
- Reference Works
- Reformation Studies
- Significant People & Events
- Church History× (974)
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Geneva Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Prominent Presbyterian pastors and leaders address each of the Great Ends of the Church in sermons that both challenge and uplift readers. For decades the Great Ends of the Church, a historic listing of ways Presbyterians have understood the role of the church, has helped to establish church directions in mission and ministry. The Great Ends of the Church are (1) the proclamation of the gospel for the salvation of humankind; (2) the shelter, nurture, and spiritual fellowship of the children of God; (3) the maintenance of divine worship; (4) the preservation of the truth; (5) the promotion of social righteousness; and (6) the exhibition of the Kingdom of Heaven to the world.
These sermons focus the church's understandings of its purpose and inspire us to dedicate ourselves to the church's work in the world. This is a book that every Presbyterian should know and is ideal for study by church groups and sessions.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church History
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search