- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Some of the leading voices in evangelical Christianity reaffirm the importance of preaching biblical theology for the health of our churches.
Loving, teaching, and rightly dividing the Word of God is every pastor's privilege and responsibility. If a pastor understands what the Word says about God, man, and the curse, about Christ and his substitutionary atonement, and about the call to repentance and sacrifice, he will develop and preach a sound theology. And sound theology is, in the words of J. Ligon Duncan, essential to faithful pastoral ministry.
Proclaiming a theology that is centered on Christ's atonement is especially critical, for by this atonement, Christians have been brought from death to life, and by it a church lives or dies. In this penetrating sequel to Preaching the Cross, John Piper, R. C. Sproul, John MacArthur, and Thabiti Anyabwile join authors Mark Dever, Ligon Duncan, C. J. Mahaney, and Albert Mohler in exploring the church's need for faithful proclamation and calling pastors and churches to cross-centered, scripturally saturated thinking.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge KnightBarbour / 2010 / ePub$0.88 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 954 Reviews
$1.49Save 41% ($0.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14642EB
ESV Key Word Study Bible, Genunine Leather, Burgundy, Thumb-IndexedAMG Publishers / 2013 / Genuine Leather$45.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$89.99Save 49% ($44.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW159992Video
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Start A New Search