- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Some of the leading voices in evangelical Christianity reaffirm the importance of preaching biblical theology for the health of our churches.
Loving, teaching, and rightly dividing the Word of God is every pastor's privilege and responsibility. If a pastor understands what the Word says about God, man, and the curse, about Christ and his substitutionary atonement, and about the call to repentance and sacrifice, he will develop and preach a sound theology. And sound theology is, in the words of J. Ligon Duncan, essential to faithful pastoral ministry.
Proclaiming a theology that is centered on Christ's atonement is especially critical, for by this atonement, Christians have been brought from death to life, and by it a church lives or dies. In this penetrating sequel to Preaching the Cross, John Piper, R. C. Sproul, John MacArthur, and Thabiti Anyabwile join authors Mark Dever, Ligon Duncan, C. J. Mahaney, and Albert Mohler in exploring the church's need for faithful proclamation and calling pastors and churches to cross-centered, scripturally saturated thinking.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Future Israel: Why Christian Anti-Judaism Must Be Challenged - eBookBarry HornerB&H Academic / 2007 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16091EB
The Deliberate Church: Building Your Ministry on the Gospel - eBookMark Dever, Paul AlexanderCrossway Books / 2005 / ePub$8.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.99Save 28% ($3.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7383EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Start A New Search