- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Pete Scazerro(MDiv, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary) is the founder and senior pastor of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York, a large, multiracial, multicultural, church with more than sixty-five countries represented. Today this flagship congregation has grown to an association of churches that include five different congregations in New York City (four in English, one in Spanish) and two overseas (Dominican Republic and Colombia). Scazerro is also the author of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality and of several successful Bible study guides including Love: They Key to Healthy Relationships and New Life in Christ.
I Quit! provides readers a way out of an inauthentic, superficial spirituality to genuine freedom in Christ. It is for every person who thinks, "I can't keep pretending everything is fine!"
Biblical quitting goes hand in hand with choosing. When we quit those things that are damaging to our souls or the souls of others, we are freed up to choose other ways of being and relating that are rooted in love and lead to life. When we quit fear of what others think, we choose freedom. When we quit lies, we chooses truth. When we quit blaming, we choose to take responsibility. When we quit faulty thinking, we choose to live in reality. When we quit for the right reasons, quitting changes us. Something breaks inside of us when we finally say, "No More." But it must be done for the right reasons, at the right time, and in the right way. That's what this book is about.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's FutureJonathan Cahn5 Stars Out Of 5 594 ReviewsSave 47%Video
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food - eBookLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 134 ReviewsSave 21%
The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Gary ChapmanSave 30%
Music for Your Heart: Reflections from Your Favorite Songs and Hymns - eBookAce Collins5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 38%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search