- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
While the church does not have control over the large issues of each generation, its response to them is a matter of Kingdom stewardship.
J. D. Payne gets to the heart of the twelve most important problems we face today. In Pressure Points J. D. helps us see how we can prevent these global issues from pushing the church off its biblical moorings, so we can absorb the pressures while responding in a way that remains faithful to the churchs calling and mission. Come to see that despite all the challenges, some of the greatest days for Kingdom advancement are ahead of us.
- Unreached people groups
- Truth and pluralism
- The West as a mission field
- The majority world church
- World religions
- International migration
- Children and youth
- Oral learners
J. D. Payne (Ph.D., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) serves as the pastor of church multiplication with The Church at Brook Hills in Birmingham, Alabama. He has pastored churches in Kentucky and Indiana and served as a seminary professor for a decade. He is the author of several books on missions. J. D. and his wife, Sarah, live in Birmingham with their three children, Hannah, Rachel, and Joel.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Start A New Search