- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Gospel Light
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
JEFF SCHULTE is a fellow and director of the Sage Hill Institute, an initiative for authentic Christian leadership. He is a graduate of Yale University, earned two masters degrees with highest honors from Western Seminary, and speaks nationally and internationally on biblical masculinity, fatherhood, spiritual formation, leadership, and relational authenticity. He and his wife, Brenda, have six children.
LLOYD SHADRACH is a teacher in residence at Fellowship Bible Church in Brentwood, Tenn., which he co-planted in 1997. Previously he worked with FamilyLife for 13 years. Lloyd is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Lisa, live in Franklin, Tenn., with their three children.
BRENT NELSON is a graduate of Trinity College, and earned masters degrees from Indiana University and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He worked for many years with Campus Crusade for Christ and FamilyLife, and is now involved in church, vocational, and adoption ministries. He and his wife, Cass, have four children and live in Franklin, Tenn.
DAVID BOEHI is a senior editor at FamilyLife and editor of the HomeBuilders Couples Series. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri journalism school and has served with Campus Crusade for Christ since 1976 and FamilyLife since 1988. He and his wife, Merry, have two married daughters and live in Little Rock, Ark.
Other Customers Also Purchased
More High School Talksheets-Updated!: 50 More Creative Discussions for High School Youth Groups - eBookDavid Lynn1 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 16%
Storm Clouds On The Horizon: Bible Prophesy and the Current Middle East Crisis - eBookDr. Charles H. DyerSave 25%
Glorious, Accompaniment CDMartha MunizziSave 11%
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search