- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
She tackles the complex theological questions: If God is sovereign, why pray? If prayer is not a way to change God's mind, what is it? It's a way, she illustrates, for God to send His power and provision into the world through His people. The study takes a detailed look at prayer's purpose, process, promise, and practice.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Widely recognized as an unusually gifted communicator of the deep truths of Gods Word, Jennifer is a board member for Advanced Writers and Speakers Association, a member of Americas National Prayer Committee, a board member and broadcaster with WebTV4Women, and a member of National Association of Professional Women.
Jennifer was widowed in 2005 after 26 years of marriage to Wayne Dean, her partner both in life and ministry. They are the parents of three grown sons. Jennifer makes her home in Marion, Kentucky.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Flawed Families of the Bible: How God's Grace Works through Imperfect Relationships - eBookDavid E. Garland, Diana GarlandBrazos Press / 2007 / ePub$12.00 Retail:
$20.00Save 40% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12461EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search