- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 4.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Comforting Women in CrisisGroup Publishing / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW438310
- An abridged release featuring a compact format and lower price point
- Great gift impulse item, or for anyone going through difficult times
How often Christians find themselves worn down by circumstances, worn through by relationships, and worn out by their own heart struggles! God seems distant...their prayers have become platitudes.
Pastor and bestselling author Lloyd Ogilvie comes alongside readers to offer words where their own words fail them, gently guiding them to pray for God's desires:
- the confidence that anything that happens will bring them closer to Him
- the Spirit's filling, so they can love even difficult people with His unlimited grace
- God's perspective on the new person He wants them to be...however tough their circumstances are
As they reconnect with the Father, Christians will be able to see with His vision...and grasp what the future can be if they put it in His hands.
Tamra H.5 Stars Out Of 5Helps You Keep Going On When You Want to Give UpAugust 24, 2014Tamra H.Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I think that having a copy of this book is essential for any Christian. When times get so hard that the prayers cannot, or will not come out, it's good to know that someone has already put into words what you are feeling. This book is simple, sincere, and a big comfort.
Fred Thomas5 Stars Out Of 5October 9, 2009Fred ThomasWe have gone through this book a number of times for our prayer time and always find it refreshing and rewarding. The personal reflections of Dr. Ogilvie and his transparency strike us in the inner man as we search our hearts and come before the Lord. We have given away dozens of copies and everyone who has received has expressed their sincere gratitude.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence - Devotions for Every Day of the YearSarah YoungThomas Nelson / 2004 / Hardcover$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 714 Reviews
$15.99Save 44% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW451884Video
The Importance of Being Foolish: How to Think Like JesusBrennan ManningHarperSanFrancisco / 2006 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW834536
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Start A New Search