- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Based on Supernatural Childbirth, these amazing promises reveal God's will for you concerning pregnancy and childbirth. Author Jackie Mize was told she would never have children. But when she read the Bible, she found that God had a better promise just for her. God loves children and mommies and wants the very best for both. Discover, just as Jackie did, how powerful the Word of God can be when you put it in your heart and pray it over your life.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Ten million people each year suffer - often in private shame and pain - because they've been told that they can never conceive children of their own as a couple (literally billions of dollars are spent each year on fertility cures); or because they've been conditioned to believe that it's normal to struggle through a painful and difficult pregnancy; or because they fear whether they have what it takes to be affirming, joyful parents.
Jackie Mize - who was told it was impossible for her to have a baby and who is now the mother of four beautiful children - provides readers with a supernatural answer. Filled with powerful and intimate scriptural prayers, this little book gives readers a way to come before Father God in faith with issues from having a difficult time getting pregnant to joyfully cradling that precious gift from God in their arms.
By taking an expectant mother - or a woman who desperately wants to be expecting - through God's promises for her and her baby's future, Prayers and Promises for Supernatural Childbirth is a bundle of joy that delivers hope and encouragement, while chasing away doubts and fears.
Specific issues covered in the scriptural prayers include: fulfillment over barrenness; the threat of miscarriage; a joyful delivery day; and dedicating one's baby to God.
GiggleAustraliaAge: 25-34Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Good prayer pointsJune 19, 2012GiggleAustraliaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3This book has some great prayers. But they are just taken from the complete book "supernatural childbirth" they are not in addition to the prayers in the original book. I would recommend that you purchase the complete book as it will teach you some key insights to applying the word and prayers. The complete book is great and taught me alot, I had a wonderful birth of my second child and I believe that this book played a part in that.
Q: Can i download ebooks to my ipod?
Yes, on your device, go to cbdreader.christianbook.com. You will be prompted to add a shortcut to the CBD Reader on your deviceâs home screen. Once the icon is added to your home screen, click it and sign into the CBD Reader using the same ID and password as your Christianbook.com account. Once youâve logged in, you will see your CBD Reader Library. Select an eBook and it will download to your mobile deviceâs internal database, so you can read whether or not you are connected to the Internet. This information and more can be found at www.christianbook.com/ebooks-faq.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Power of a Praying Parent Prayer and Study Guide, The - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$5.38 Retail:
$8.99Save 40% ($3.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49985EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family
- Start A New Search