- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
Experience a Lifelong Conversation with the Living God
It's a life-changing conversation when you stop to think about it: Prayers and promises are your precious words to God,and God's to you! Now, with The Smart Guide to the Bible: Prayers & Promises of the Bible, you'll discover how the Bible teaches you to pray in each circumstance you face- and what special promises God has for you in each situation. You'll be encouraged by the examples of those who prayed in the Old and New Testament. And you'll experience more deeply the security and the strength you have in the One who has promised to be with you always.
Be Smart About:
- How to Pray
- Prayers in the Bible
- Trusting God
- What God Promises
- Different Types of Prayer
- How God Answers Prayer
- The Nature of God's Promises
- And more!
MaryGoodland, KSAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Very helpfulJuly 12, 2012MaryGoodland, KSAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I am a new christian. I gave my life to Christ just two years ago. Knowing where or what the promises was a challenge for me. I am really enjoying this book and have offered it to a friend who does bible teaching.
mustangwomenTucson, Az.Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5this product is the best for someone like meJune 22, 2012mustangwomenTucson, Az.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I start my day with these books, I want to get all of them, in time
Find Related Products
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Genre Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search