Movin on up!
Do you approach prayer with the same attitude and same requestsnow you can flow into a new realm.
Prayer Changes Things shows you how to pray the Jesus wayresponding to His Father with "yes" as a matter of habit. You, too, can learn to trust Him with that same response in your everyday life.
Prayer Changes Things includes excerpts from the following books and authors:
- Let Your Yes be Yes by Don Nori
- Spirit-Empowered Prayer Storm by James Goll
- Mystics, Mystical Experiences, and Contemplative Prayer by Beni Johnson
- Healing and Interventional Answers by Elmer L. Towns
- Prayer That Takes Hold of the Impossible! by Morris Cerullo
- The Power Source by Suzette T. Caldwell
- Praying in Another Dimension by Sue Curran
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Fasting by Mahesh Chavda
- Prayer Can Be Powerful (or Otherwise) by C. Peter Wagner
You can pray with great power and authoritystarting today!
Don Nori has worked in the publishing industry and ministered internationally for more than 25 years, working with people of all races and nationalities.
Dr. James W. Goll is the president of Encounters Network, Director of Prayer Storm, and coordinates Encounters Alliance, a coalition of leaders.
Beni Johnson is co-senior pastor of Bethel Church and oversees Bethels intercessors and Prayer House.
Dr. Elmer Towns, vice president of Liberty University, college and seminary professor, dean of the School of Religion, is also the author of numerous popular and scholarly works.
Dr. Morris Cerullo has authored more than 160 books and is sacrificially dedicated to training and spiritually equipping people to reach their nations with a supernatural endowment of Gods power.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.