- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Suicide of American Christianity: Drinking the Cool-Aid of Secular Humanism - eBookMichael LeMayWestBow Press / 2012 / ePub$2.83 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$3.99Save 29% ($1.16)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW31572EB
The Language of Science and Faith: Straight Answers to Genuine Questions - eBookKarl W. Giberson, Francis S. CollinsIVP Books / 2011 / ePub$9.99 Retail:1 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30226EB
Standing In the Gap: Power of the Prayer Line - eBookJanice Moss-Woods, Palmer HawkinsWestBow Press / 2015 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW75060EB
It can happen in your life right now!
After years of national and international research and personal experiences, author Sue Curran reveals how all of God's children can live supernaturally through praying into another dimension.
Learn the five principles that will change your prayer life:
- The power of vocal prayer.
- The need for fervent prayer.
- Praying the Word of God.
- Getting God's attention.
- The authority of prophetic declaration.
Prayer in Another Dimension is filled with modern-day examples of what God is doing in various parts of the worldÑin churches with people empowered by prayer. Christians in Africa, the Korean peninsula, China, and around the world are experiencing the supernatural power of God in their lives on a daily basis.
The five principles revealed in this book will allow you to cooperate with God through His Word to manifest His power and presence in your lifeÑimpacting your family, church, and community for His Kingdom.
Jaybee DallasAtlanta, GeorgiaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book teaches end time prayers.January 8, 2013Jaybee DallasAtlanta, GeorgiaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am actually using this book as a study guide to take our intercessory prayer ministry to the next level in prayer. This has been the perfect tool for that. Sue Curran has been teaching on prayer for over 20 years and she is the person our ministry has chosen to lead us into the fourth dimension of prayer. This book is for mature saints who believe in the full gospel and praying until change happens. I'm thankful for consistent and faithful ministries that's focus is clear on their calling "Intercession". And that is Sue Curran.
shelia pankey5 Stars Out Of 5July 11, 2007shelia pankeyOur ladies ministry is studying this book and it has been life changing for our church , our families, our lives! Fervent prayer is the key to the miraculous! I strongly encourage you to get this book and pray the scriptures daily and see God move!!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Family
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Revival & Renewal
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- eBooks >> Family
- Start A New Search