Buy Download $2.99 Add To Cart
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|/preview/43/40/DV2679_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/18/97/DV2679_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/18/98/DV2679_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Let. It. Go.- Session 4||media||Ehman- Karen||21:0|
|/preview/43/19/DV2679_2_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/18/55/DV2679_2_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/18/56/DV2679_2_vposter.pnglisting||2. Let. It. Go.- Session 4||media||Ehman- Karen||21:0|
|Format: Video Download|
|Publication Date: 2012|
Availability: In Stock
Women are wired to control. We crave control. And we start doing it the moment we utter our first string of tiny words that constitute a complete sentence. However, being over-controlling is not a way to win friends, influence people or make our families adore us. Quite the contrary! It often earns us the label of control freak and sends those within our sphere of influence packing. In this six-session, video-based study, author and popular conference speaker Karen Ehman equips women with power-packed Scriptures to help them turn from micro-managing to trusting God. In this video download of Session 4, Practicing the Art of Soul Control, you will learn eight ways you can gain control over your own attitude when you can't control the circumstances around you. This video can be used for personal reflection or for group discussion with the accompanying PDF or print participant's guide.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> Video Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Video Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Video Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Start A New Search