- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
What makes a person or a home hospitable? Does hospitality call for a beautifully decorated home and a menu filled with gourmet foods, or can it be as simple as offering a friend a cup of tea?
In Practicing Hospitality two longtime professors (and practitioners!) of home economics provide both the theological base and the practical knowledge to understand and implement God's plan for hospitality. They provide a blend of theologically sound content, real-life illustrations, and practical application. They focus on developing both the Christian character and practical skills so the act of hospitality is a joy for the host and hostess and a source of encouragement for the guest.
Each chapter concludes with recipes and projects that provide readers with an opportunity to personally apply the book's content. Anyone seeking to grow in their knowledge of biblical hospitality will be richly rewarded by the biblical teaching and practical suggestions in this book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
New Testament Hospitality: Partnership with Strangers as Promise and MissionJohn KoenigWipf & Stock / 2001 / Trade Paperback$22.50Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9108243
The Big Book of Bible Difficulties: Clear and Concise Answers from Genesis to RevelationNorman L. Geisler, Thomas HoweBaker Books / 2008 / Trade Paperback$21.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$29.99Save 28% ($8.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW071584
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search